Thursday, April 25, 2013

Eyeko

Lately, my obsession for trying different mascaras has grown immensely.  I have two favorites that I mention here and here.

You see, I love trying new products, and once I fall in love with a product, I become obsessed.  Obsessed in a way of making sure I have back-ups; just in case if I run out or the fear that the company decides to discontinue the item. 

Nonetheless, these can be my ridiculous excuses just to have more than less.  : P

Anyways, this next product was recommended by another girlfriend of mines.  She bought this for me, since she highly recommends that this mascara will serve justice for your lashes. 

For someone that has absolutely a pathetic amount of lashes, of course I will try it in a heartbeat.  Anything that can enhance my lashes to look fuller and longer, you can bet on it that I will try it. 

Without further introduction, please meet EYEKO Mascara


First Impression:  What the heck is Eyeko? I never heard of this brand before.  Apparently it’s a famous brand from London.   I hesitated for a bit, but if my girlfriend is using it and is speaking highly of it, I will definitely give it a try. 

Comes in a cute color turquoise box and the mascara tube is slightly an odd shape, but that doesn’t really matter.  What matters most is the wand and formula.  In addition, there is a little shield that you can use when you are applying the mascara.  This is to not have any of the formula on your eyelids.

The product states to have a conditioning formula that is made with shea butter and keratin to help your lashes, so you know you can’t be disappointed. 

The wand is curvy and quite big to help gather all lashes.  The formula consistency is great; and not clumpy at all.  There is no smell from this product, which is a plus.  

 

Honestly I tried this product without my favorite primer and it was amazing! It lifts and helped elongated my non-existence lashes!  I am super impressed and I really love this product a lot! This is definitely up there in my favorite mascara category. 


I used about 2 strokes of this mascara and instantly my lashes appear! I say this enthusiastically, for someone with very sparse lashes, this is quite amazing! I cannot imagine if I combined this with my primer, I bet it would look even better! Next time, I will do that! :0)

For $19, for thick, full, elongated and volume lashes, this is the must have product.  For the price and quality, I think it’s totally worth it.  

She bought it at Sephora.  I don’t think anywhere else carries this brand thus far, but I can be wrong.
Thanks to my girlfriend’s recommendation, this was definitely two thumbs up! For longer, fuller lashes, I think it’s totally worth it to have. :)

Have a great day! 

Thanks for reading and subscribing! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info! I'll try it when I can go to sephora... My blog is www.klimver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete