Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Are you clean?


Please note that this is not exactly a makeup review, but I thought it’d be fun to share.  :0)

Honestly, this past weekend, I was out of town, down south, and noticed at least several times that some ladies do not wash their hands after using the restroom.  That to me is just pure disgusting.  Even so, some I’ve noticed gently washed the tip of their fingers.  That is not clean enough.  There is a soap dispenser for a purpose, but some ladies are in a rush to leave, that they forget the most important thing, which is to wash their hands!

I mean, aside from the fact that I am a totally OCD when it comes to being clean, but isn’t it common sense to wash your hands right after?  I find it quite amusing that people don’t do that.  Now, I’m not saying it’s the people living down south that doesn’t wash their hands, but it’s kind of disturbing in general anywhere you go that you notice that people don’t wash their hands. 

I can blab on about this all day long, but really are there alternatives to washing hands? I personally, don’t think there is, but if you must, please at least use hand sanitizers.  After washing my hands, I normally applied hand sanitizers.  Now that’s just my preference.  

Anyways, on to the product that I have literally everywhere (in my office, car, purse, gym bag)! 


First Impression:  Needless to say, how cute and compact is this? I mean you can simply carry this everywhere with you.  To be clean, sometimes you have to carry these important necessities.  They have a variety of smells that will intrigue you to buying all of it! I love these products! Not only do they smell great, but they help clean and sanitize your hands! 

Some of the hand sanitizers smell phenomenal and strong that it can surpass as a perfume or lotion! To me, that’s just pure genius. It’s a win-win situation!

You have to buy them directly at their store or website.  Right now they have a wonderful deal for $1 each or 5 for $5.  I normally buy a pack of these because I love the great smell!



Honestly, who doesn’t want to keep clean and smell good? The two that I have posted are the Pink Chiffon- which smells so delicious! The best part, it has glitter in it, so when you apply it to your hands, it gives it a sheer glittery glow! The Winter Cranberry has tiny bursting beads of extra sanitizer to keep your hands clean! The smell is truly wonderful! I'm not sure if this product is still available, check at local stores.

There are countless of other products that smells great, another one I would personally recommend is Sweet Pea (sorry not pictured).  

The sweet smell of each product is embracing and it makes me happy when I simply apply it.  Do you want to be clean and smell good? Then this is truly the wonderful must-have product! :0)

Have a great day! 

Please remember to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment