Monday, April 29, 2013

Blush Week


This past weekend, I was looking through my makeup collection and realized that I have a lot of mad, crazy, obsessions for makeup, especially for blushes, mascaras, and lipsticks.   

So I thought it would be cool, that I dedicate this whole week to my blushes.  I have so many favorites and do trust me when I say that I used them all, of course sporadically by a rotation process.  :)

Let’s start the blush week off with this next amazing product.  All 5 discussed this week are all my favorites, none in any particular order. 

I’ve been a huge fan of Benefit’s Cosmetics for quite some time now.  Right here, is one of my favorite blushes of all time.  

However, the blush that I will talk about today is different and unique in a good way.  

Without further introduction, please meet Benefit’s Sugarbomb




First Impression: Inside this cute compact box with mirror includes 4 shimmering shades of peach, soft plum, pink and rose powders and a small little mini brush.  The complimentary of these four colors together gives your cheeks a nice radiant glow.  



Honestly, I am very pleased and impressed with this blush.  It’s very soft in color and very shimmery, but not too crazily shimmery.  

This blush gives us a natural glow, which is great for days when you want to have minimal makeup on.  The colors together, give us a cute gentle blush on our cheeks gracefully, and because it is shimmery, it highlights our cheeks, every so softly.  The look is incredibly gorgeous!



Occasionally I use one of the lighter colors as a highlighter alone, for my temples and nose. It works really well as a highlighter because of the powder formula and the consistency is amazing. 

For $28, it seems pricey, but think about the colors involved in this compact case! It’s an amazing blush and highlighter that will last awhile! The soft neutral colors are screaming out spring and summer looks! 

I bought mines at Macy’s, but you can buy it directly on their website or at Sephora.  

For radiant, natural soft blush, that can be perfect for any skin tone and complexion, this is a plus in my makeup book! :0)

Have an awesome Monday!!! 

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it would look nice on my skin tone, I will give it a try.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anngelik! Yes, give it a try and let me know how it works out for you! :)

      Delete