Monday, April 29, 2013

Blush Week


This past weekend, I was looking through my makeup collection and realized that I have a lot of mad, crazy, obsessions for makeup, especially for blushes, mascaras, and lipsticks.   

So I thought it would be cool, that I dedicate this whole week to my blushes.  I have so many favorites and do trust me when I say that I used them all, of course sporadically by a rotation process.  :)

Let’s start the blush week off with this next amazing product.  All 5 discussed this week are all my favorites, none in any particular order. 

I’ve been a huge fan of Benefit’s Cosmetics for quite some time now.  Right here, is one of my favorite blushes of all time.  

However, the blush that I will talk about today is different and unique in a good way.  

Without further introduction, please meet Benefit’s Sugarbomb




First Impression: Inside this cute compact box with mirror includes 4 shimmering shades of peach, soft plum, pink and rose powders and a small little mini brush.  The complimentary of these four colors together gives your cheeks a nice radiant glow.