Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Eyebrows

Eyebrows….hmm, this is actually a very important step in my makeup routine.  Now, my eyebrows are actually pretty bushy and thick, which is what I love about them.  For additional filling in for my brows and for shape, I’ve been using this next product ever since I can remember.  And that my friends, is quite a long time!

Before I present my product, I know that there are a lot of products used specifically for the eyebrows, however my product, isn’t even for the brows.  It’s actually an eye shadow.  Yes, you read it correctly, I did say eye shadow! : P

You guys know me by now, I like products that are versatile and can be used for multiple reasons.  This product, especially the color and it’s highly pigmented powder, is pretty awesome!

Without any further introduction…please meet MAC Espresso Eye Shadow



First Impression:  I love this color! This is such a nice rich, deep brown shade.  It definitely looks amazing for the soft or even bold smoky eye shadow looks! I’ve used it before for that purpose, however, lately; I’ve been using it more so for the brows! It’s easy to apply and blend, as an eye shadow or for the brow. 

It’s cute and compact, with an attached open and close lid.  You can easily carry this around anywhere for easy touch-ups.  



I’m sure you guys are questioning me why I decide to use this specifically for my brows? Well, for one, the color serves it justice on my skin and two, other brow products that I tried before, just didn’t look right in terms of the color and how it felt on my brows.  

I’m one of those gals that love to fill in my brows before I go anywhere.  It’s very important in my makeup routine.  After I apply this, I simply shape it with my favorite gel brow liner.  Then, BAM, I am ready to go!  When I use this product, it doesn’t create any harsh lines for my brows. 

When my brows are done, I feel so complete and even fierce! Isn’t it weird how one simple fixture on the brows, makes a person looks and feels different? 

Oh, the power of makeup! LOL. : P

I bought mines at Macy’s, but you can buy it at Nordstrom and directly on their website.  

For $15, is well worth it for my brows, because it honestly, last a LONG time! I am truly happy with this product and what it does for my brows. 

Please have an awesome day! :)

Thanks for reading and please remember to subscribe! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment