Friday, March 8, 2013

Are you ELF-ING kidding?



I don’t know why people make a big deal about using drug store products.  Why complain if it’s cheap and it’s great? I, for one, will not complain about this next product.  One of the main essential parts of my makeup routine is my eyebrows

My eyebrows are not perfect, they’re full, and sometimes they can grow different directions. I know, sometimes it can be insane.   But that’s okay; I can easily tame it with this e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara.  
                
First impression: It has two ends; one is for the eyebrow and the other is for your lashes.  I personally use this mainly for my eyebrows.  I love how it combs, tame, and shape the brows to be set in one place.  I find that this product can compete with the other high end gel brows.  
                
I mean for $1, you cannot really complain much? For $1, this product does its job without breaking your bank account! For that reason, I am pleased to continue to add this to my makeup collection.  I bought mines at Target, but I’m sure other drug stores carry this product as well.
Quite frankly, I think I am obsessed with this product too! I mean I have like 15 of them as backup.  Maybe I am afraid that people will discover it and buy them all! 

Oh I am just ELF-ING kidding, this product is worth to brag and worth to share with everyone! :0)

Please remember to subscribe!! ;0)


2 comments:

  1. Awesome review! Looking forward to more reviews from you!

    ReplyDelete