Monday, March 11, 2013

Quite the liner….



Glide-on eye pencil, gel eyeliner, and liquid eyeliners, and so forth create endless decision for us to decide what shall we use today? Well, I’ve had my fair shares of using all of those different types of eye liners, and yet they each serve their own justice for whichever look we choose to achieve. 

My favorite eyeliner I wear every single day is the Milani Liquid Eye Eyeliner Pencil.  I whole heartily love this eyeliner pencil!!  You guys don’t understand this is definitely one of the best eyeliner pencils out there! :0)


                         
               

First impression:   Easy application for the soft or bold look.  Easily glides on and stays put all day! This eye pencil does not fade, making it last all day long!  Applied either on top of the eyelids for a thin or thick line, depending on your preferences, or like me, I use it specifically for tight-lining

I bought this product in two shades: 05 brown and 01 black.  I normally wear the brown pencil during the day and if I go out at night, I normally change it up and use the black for the bolder, smoldering, cat-eye, sexy look.  

For $6.99 it’s a fraction of the high end products, and yet it does better than most, in my opinion!  I bought mines at Wal-Mart, but I know they also have it at Target, Walgreen, and Rite-aid, prices may vary.  

Like many of the other products I love, I also stock these babies up! Ever fear that your favorite product decides to discontinue?  That is why having back-up is a necessity when it comes to great products. :0)

Have a wonderful Monday! 

Please remember to subscribe!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment