Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Favorite Mascara



Yesterday’s post I introduced my favorite Dior eyelash primer and it would only make sense today to let you all know what my favorite mascara is.

You see, I have a lot of favorites; there are a lot of great mascaras out there that I do like.  However, this one particularly, not only is it amazing but it’s also affordable.  The wonderful Maybelline Volume Express Mega-Plush Mascara.
  

First Impression: I love the color of the mascara tube! It brings happiness to my eyes, and note, this is not even my favorite color, but close enough. The bristles are soft and it’s a flexor brush, which makes it easier to apply.  This gives great volume and it makes my lashes fuller.  

Of course, it can be fuller if you use my favorite primer as well.  It’s not necessary, but it gives it a fuller boost.  The product formula is gel-mousse mascara, which seems to make my lashes less clumpy. 

Again, all mascaras work differently for everyone.  This is just specifically one of my favorites, but I do use this every day. 

I bought mines at Target, but I do know that they also have it at Wal-Mart and other stores too.  Prices vary, and I was lucky when I bought mines at Target, it was in a package of two for $9.99! That’s a steal, considering one can be priced at $5.94 depending which store.  

I really like this mascara a lot and I think it does great justice for my lashes. :)  

Please remember to subscribe! :0)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment