Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oh My Dior…

My eyelashes are short, sparse, and close to non-existent.  I wish I have longer lashes; I envy my girlfriends and strangers, for their long natural lashes! How many of you out there have the same problem I do? Sucks doesn’t it? Let’s all take a moment to SIGH….

Okay, enough of the sigh.  We all wish for this and that, but I don’t have to complain anymore about having lashes! Without further ado, I would love to introduce one of my top must-have items! The Dior Maximizer Lash Primer Serum!


    
      
First Impression:  It comes in a small gray box.  The primer tube is white, very chic and so Dior. The bristles are long and soft, which makes it easy to apply! One stroke of this pure genius formula, will instantly give your non-existent lashes from eh to BAM!!! And I am not exaggerating! This product promotes long-term lash growth, strength, and vitality.  Since using this product nearly every day, I do notice that my lashes are slightly fuller when I don’t have any mascara on.   

Part of my eyelashes routine requires the following steps: clamp my eyelashes several times, use this primer, than top it off with my favorite mascara (will discuss tomorrow)!  It’s now that easy to get the long, full fluttering lashes effect!  With this product, trust me; you can achieve the full lashes look!

  
          
                       Without Primer                                                  With Primer & Mascara
I mean, I know that I can wear false lashes and even yet get eyelash extensions.  Occasionally, I do wear false eyelashes and I had my tearful experience with eyelash extension before.  It was great to have extended lashes for a good month.  Slowly the lashes fall off, then my real lashes fell off too! That part is the most devastating part. 

Trust me, I went to a good and well-known salon for the extension, but I guess that’s part of the process.   I, for one, will never want to put my lashes through that pain again.  I mean, of course you can come back to do it, but I think it’s too time consuming and can be very expensive.  

Anyways, back to the primer, for $28.50, it can be pricey, but I think it’s worth it for the natural approach.   I bought mines at Macy’s but you can buy it at Nordstrom and Sephora.  :0)

Again, my lashes are short to begin with, I’m sure those with moderate to long lashes, will achieve a better look than I do! 

Cheers to lashes! :0)

Please remember to subscribe!

4 comments:

  1. My husband has very long lashes. I'm so jealous. I always tell him that this is not fair. He doesn't need such a long lashes:-P

    You might find this post useful: http://dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.ie/2013/01/show-offyour-eyelashes-few-daysago.html

    I feel your frustration my eye lashes are short too and blond:-(

    Ewelina
    Xxx
    dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't you just hate it when your significant other lashes are longer than yours! I will definitely check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this product too! I also don't have super long eyelashes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this product is definitely my lashes best friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete