Friday, March 15, 2013

Blot Away....




My face tends to be oily daily. Throughout the day, it can get a little too shiny, which I don’t like.  Everywhere I go, I carry my e.l.f Shine Eraser blotting sheets with me!



 
First Impression:  It contains 50 blotting sheets and is in a thin card board box envelope, very flat, easily can be put in pockets.  There’s a face on the cover that shows where you tend to get oily at the most and that’s where you would apply it. I normally apply it to my T-zone, since that’s where I usually get oily and shiny.  This little sheet helps to absorbs oil and eliminates the shine and gives the face a matte finished look.   


Honestly, this is another great product from e.l.f.  I mean for $1, I cannot complain for the results it gives! This blotting sheet really does what it says to do.  I am very happy with this product!  I know there are a lot of similar products out there that can be a little pricey for the same results. 
I bought mines at Target, but you can also get it on their website.  

Like my other e.l.f product, I also stock up on these babies as well.  I literally have one at my office, home, purse, car, and gym bag.  I’m always blotting when necessary of course.  

Definitely another product that is elf-ing worth to brag about! :0)

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!!! 

Please remember to subscribe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment