Monday, March 25, 2013

MAC ME BABY


I’ve mentioned before that I have an oily, shiny face.  One of the products that I used every morning that is part of my makeup routine is applying this wonderful MAC Blot Powder Press!


First Impression:  Compact powder with a mirror, which is always a plus in my book!  The pressed powder is soft and is used specifically to reduce the shine creating a flawless coverage for the face.  The color shade I am using is in Medium; they have additional shades that you can find to compliment your skin tone better.  There is a puff that you may use with this product; however, I find using a powder brush is more effective.  
Although, the product does come off translucent, still, finding the perfect shade makes this product even more worthwhile to use!  This pressed powder does help set your foundation for an airbrushed effect! Honestly, when I use this product it does not make my face look cakey at all! How many of you have seen other gals, put a little too much powder or foundation on,  making them look so cakey?  I, for one, do not ever want to look like that! :0)

Now, because my face is terribly oily and shiny, I can use this product as a touch-up, which isn’t a bad idea, but I personally, try to minimize using too much powder for my face.  That’s why I shared with you all about my favorite blotting sheets.  

Again, by all means, you are certainly more than welcome to use this daily throughout the day as a touch-up, you wouldn’t be disappointed. :0) 

However, occasionally, I do use this as a daily touch-up going to parties, weddings, and certain events.  I mean, this product is meant to blot and reduce the shine, so it definitely is okay to use throughout the day.  

For $24, it’s not too bad for a blot pressed powder. I love this product and I love what it does to my face, creating a flawless canvas.  I bought mines at Macy’s, but you can buy it on their website or at Nordstrom.  

For someone like me, who constantly has oily and shiny problems, this mac blot pressed powder certainly is an A+ in my makeup book! 

Have a fabulous Monday!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment