Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Coral Time







I love the color coral.  It’s not my favorite color, but this color looks amazing on anyone! You should know by now that I love having a product that is versatile and can be used for multiple reasons.  This next product serves that justice!

My dear friends meet..... Stila Convertible Color Lips & Cheeks


First Impression:  This pop of color, makes me happy! It’s small, compact with a mirror, which that’s a plus.  This product is always in my office.  When I need a little touch up, for my lips and cheeks, this help completes and refreshes my look. 
The formula is smooth, creamy, and translucent consistency.  When applied on cheeks, the coral colors provide a soft radiant tint, creating a settle cute blush.  I love it, because creamy blush looks natural and last almost all day.  This would be great to carry for those summer days! Use this blush and my favorite bronzer, and you shall be set for those summer days on the beach or the swimming pool! :0) 
The color shade I bought is called Gerbera.  I bought mines at Nordstrom, but you can also buy it at Macy’s or Sephora or Ulta or their Website.  They have plenty of different shades for you to choose. 

For $25, it does double duty of taking care of your lips and cheeks; I say it’s worth it.  Think about the quick touch up and the fact that it’s a 2-in-1 product; you can minimize carrying 2 items! Gotta love that! 

Have a great day!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment