Thursday, March 14, 2013

Color me Bahama Mama…

As you all know, spring is right around the corner! I am so excited about this! I am so ready to ditch my warm winter clothes, and opt for short sleeves, shorts, and pretty floral dresses!

Most department stores already have swim suites for sale, so you know summer is coming right along too! 

It is that time of the year, when we transition our wardrobes, and also makeup.  

By now you all should know that I have an obsession with The Balm products! I love their products; I’ve talked about it here.  

Currently I am in the “testing phase” for their other products, to determine if it’s even worth bragging about.  



Anyways, back to the product I want to brag about! It’s this amazing Bahama Mama Bronzer!

First Impression: Love the cover case! You know I am a sucker to buy products that are cute! At least, that’s the first approach to get me to look at the product! But honestly, this bronzer color is amazing! It’s a matte bronzer, which is easy to create that soft bronzed, flawless look- easy to build for more color and definitely easy to blend. 


I love it when you apply it on your face and the color does not come off orange! How many of you used bronzers, and the color makes you look like Oompa Loompa??  I hate when that happens! :0(
                                              



This product is compact, with a mirror.  Again, this means you can bring this anywhere! Especially those summer days, when you want to touch up for the summer glow, for the natural look.  

For $19, I would say that is decent.  For proper color and summer glow, I think it’s worth it.  Again, a little goes a long way, and the product can easily last you all spring-summer.  Even yet, some of my girlfriends use it for the fall too! You can use it for all seasons, depending on your own preferences of course!

I bought mines at Nordstrom; however you can buy it directly at their website.  

Again, the balm products have yet impressed me once again! I am definitely on a roll with the balm products!

Until then, bronzed-away! :0) 

Please remember to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment