Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Want the flawless, all-day lasting, completed look?

Now I’m sure all you ladies out there would love to have a flawless, all-day lasting completed look? 
Am I right?  I know I do.  

By now, you guys know what I relatively use in my makeup routine; however to finish off my look, I use this next product occasionally.  

Ladies meet MAC Fix +Spray!


First Impression: Cute and compact spray bottle, with a twisted open and close spray outlet; look at the size, I mean that’s pretty decent! The smell is actually nice, nothing too strong, which is definitely a plus considering you are spraying this all over your face! 




The ingredients listed for this product contained aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi.  So you know it has a soft radiant smell and honestly a healthy boost to your face complexion! 

After one good spray, your face automatically feels refreshes and couple seconds later; the fixated spray will absorb immediately.  And then VOILA… your face should feel saturated and very soft!
This product does deliver and provides the face and skin to be super hydrated and very luminous! 

When I use this product, it conceals and holds everything into place! Now, I don’t use this every day, I use it sporadically, when I feel that need to.  Mostly I used this going out at night, party, and weddings! For weddings, this is a must! :0)

Occasionally on a hot summer day, your makeup can fade or have the “meltdown,” however, with this product it helps to “hold” everything in place! Which is a plus for me and I normally don’t wear that much makeup in the summer because let’s face it, it’s way too hot to be wearing too much makeup, am I right?  This is a must have item in my beach bag. :0)

For $21, I think it’s worth it for the quantity and quality! This product is truly amazing and it finishes off phenomenally! 

I bought mines at Macy’s, but you can buy it at Nordstrom or directly from their website

Have an awesome day! :)

As always, THANKS for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment