Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thermal Spa Water


Okay, this next product is simply amazing.  I’ve talked about a similar product here, if you wanted to make your face look radiant and have a completed flawless, finished look.  

However, this next product is used to re-fresh your makeup and the best part, it’s made with water! Yes water! 

Without further introduction, please meet Vichy Thermal Spa Water.
   



 First Impression:  Why should I use this product?  What is the purpose of using it? I contemplate for 15 minutes on why I should make this purchase.  One thing that was attractive about this product was the 100% water and pure ingredients.  




The product states that it is clinically proven to have health benefits for your skin: regenerating, antioxidant, soothing and protective and is recommended for sensitive skin.




Honestly, when I read that, I was prompt to buy it even more.  Anything that can help your face to look and feel better is a plus for me.  

I usually use this product in the afternoon, especially at work. Sometimes, I feel so tired, and spraying this on my face helps to wake me up, refreshes my face, and makes me feel rejuvenated.  It’s a great pick me up product.  Best part, makeup is still intact but looks even better. 

Simply spray and wait a couple of minutes to allow the product to dry.  Instantly you feel so rejuvenated! 

They have two sizes, since this was my first time using this product I bought the smaller one.  For $9.50, it serves its justice for what it’s meant to do.  I honestly can’t wait to use this in the summer especially at the beach. :0)

I bought mines directly on their website.  When you make a purchase, you get free samples too, so that’s good to tryout their other products. 

This is my second Vichy purchase.  I was already impressed with their first one here

I already planned on buying the bigger version.  :)

Trust me, this brand is pretty awesome and they have yet to disappoint me.  Let’s hope not. :)

Have a great day!

Thanks for reading and subscribing! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment