Monday, April 22, 2013

Double Up


So one of my girlfriends raved about this next product and insisted that I give it a try.  She knew that I had a mad obsession for lipsticks, especially pink shades like this one here.

This lipstick, however, is quite unique. Its double-ended lipsticks in two different shades, which is pretty awesome! I mean, who can complain about a 2-in-1 flipstick! 

It was very thoughtful of her to buy me this lipstick, especially in this shade

Without further introduction, ladies meet Covergirl Blast Flipstick.  


 


First Impression: Looks pretty cool, I mean for a lipstick fanatic, the more the merrier! The colors are definitely bold; normally something I wouldn’t ever look at due to my crazy obsession with pink lipsticks.  

The blast flipstick I have is in the shade 810 Glimmer.  

 


My girlfriend knew this with throw my collection off; in hopes to help me like other shade(s); she technically went with the pink family except it’s darker and so much bolder. 


 

I have to admit, when I look at the colors and it scared me because I never wear those kinds of shades before.  

However, I’m sure some of you gals out there would look great with these bold colors! 

The formula is amazing and has a great consistency, leaving your lips feeling super moist.  As far as the colors go, I am still in the process of deciding whether or not I love those colors on me.  However, I think it’s a wonderful compact lipstick that can match all skin tones.  The colors are pretty true to how it looks and it does last all day long. 

Aside from this shade, there are plenty of other bold or soft shades to go for.  One thing I cannot really stand about this lipstick is the smell.  It’s not super strong, but there’s definitely a smell lingering.  

For $7.99 it isn’t bad for two lipsticks.  She bought it at Target (see another person madly obsessed with Target) or at Wal-Mart.  I’m sure you can also buy it at any other drug stores.  

Overall, I’m glad that I tried these two lipstick colors.  I mean they’re different for me.  And sometimes, different is good.  However for me, I have mix emotions about this lipstick and the shades.  Some days I like it, and some days, I think it’s too much for me.  

Nonetheless, I did make room for it in my lipstick collection.  Who knows, maybe it’s one of those products where I need some more “time” to learn to love and appreciate it. 

Have an awesome Monday! 

Thanks for reading! :0)





No comments:

Post a Comment