Thursday, April 18, 2013

TOMS


No, I’m not talking about the TOM’s shoes, although, I have two pairs (their so comfy), I’m talking about another product.

I’ve tried so many deodorants in the past that did not impress me at all.  I felt the pain of them stinging me, some left residue, and ones that completely didn’t work. 

Now I know this isn’t necessary related to makeup, but in a sense I totally think it’s worth sharing.  :0)

How many of you tried so many deodorants and none of them serve your armpits the justice it needs? I know it’s a silly topic to discuss, but I’m just really excited to share this next deodorant with you. 

Please meet my Tom's of Maine Deodorant

   

First Impression: Unscented, check, that’s already a plus! Not powdery, another check.  Size is pretty decent.  Simply take off the cap and scroll the bottom to adjust for the deodorant to come out and apply.  I know you guys didn’t need instructions to for that, but I’m just sharing anyway. : P

Nowadays, you see spray on deodorant, however, I like to stick with the simple old-school style.  :0)




Honestly, this product is amazing! It lasts all day long! Summer is about to approach us, therefore, I think it’s very important for our armpits to stay dry.  Ladies, you do not want the sweaty armpit stain- that is NO good! 

Now I’m not saying wear this only for summer, I wear deodorant every day.  Not that I sweat up a storm, I just like to keep things clean. LOL. :0)

For $4.29, it’s almost an average cost of a deodorant.  I bought mines at Target (I know you guys aren’t surprise) but you can also buy it at Wal-Mart or any other drug stores.  Prices may vary.  

For a happy armpit and happy shirts, this product does it’s justice to keep you dry and guaranteeing not to stain your shirts, I think is totally awesome and worth to have! :0)

Can’t believe it’s Thursday already, so looking forward to my weekends! 

Have a great day! Stay dry! :0)

As always, THANKS for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment