Monday, April 15, 2013

Take it off


Honestly, I am one of those people that cannot, absolutely stand going to bed with makeup on.  I feel disgusted and dirty- for my face of course.  

Just think about it for a second.  You’ve worn this makeup all day long; possibly touch-up during the day, then maybe at night.  That’s a lot of makeup that you’ve applied onto your face.  Your skin needs a break! 

No matter what time it is, like this past weekend, it was one of girlfriends birthday, we stayed out pretty late, and when I came home, as tired as I was, I had to clean my face.  I HAD too!

I also use makeup remover wipes to take off all the makeup before I wash my face.  After that I usually use a face wash, which I will share with you all tomorrow.  :0)

I’ve used a lot of different makeup wipes before, and this next product is something that I’ve used since it came on the market. 



First Impression: When I saw this product, I was adamant about using it because it was a Target brand.  Please don’t get me wrong, I literally LOVE Target, it’s one of my favorite store of all time.  I can blab on about Target, but that’s another post. : P


I’m not always into using brand names, if it’s a drug-store product and it’s cheaper, you can bet on it that I will try it. :0)

I’m sure glad I did try this makeup remover wipes.  Honestly, it’s fragrance-free, at least there wasn’t any particular smell for me, and it’s soft and easily wipes away all the makeup dirt off your face! Love that! 

 


With one wipe, it completely removes all the makeup.  Some makeup remover wipes that I used in the past, it stings my eyes! This didn’t at all, so that’s definitely a plus! 


 

I was so happy to find these compact individual travel size ones at my Target.  I normally carry this with me when I am traveling.  However, the regular size, works well too.  I’m not sure if they have these specific travel ones at every Target, however, they didn’t have it online, but trust me any other size, works the same.  I like to think the more the merrier.  :0)

I mean how cute is this? I love it! Even the 10-pack wipes sizes are travel friendly as well. 

For $1.09, for my travel size and the 10-pack wipes and $3.79 for the 30-pack wipes, I think that’s affordable price, compared to other makeup remover wipes.  I mean honestly, the purpose of this wipe is to clean and be toss.  The thought about spending $8-9, is too much for me.  

Of course, I bought it at Target.  Since it’s their brand, you can only purchase it there. 

Trust me; this is one of my must-have items.  :0)

Happy Monday!! 

Thanks for reading!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment