Monday, April 15, 2013

Take it off


Honestly, I am one of those people that cannot, absolutely stand going to bed with makeup on.  I feel disgusted and dirty- for my face of course.  

Just think about it for a second.  You’ve worn this makeup all day long; possibly touch-up during the day, then maybe at night.  That’s a lot of makeup that you’ve applied onto your face.  Your skin needs a break! 

No matter what time it is, like this past weekend, it was one of girlfriends birthday, we stayed out pretty late, and when I came home, as tired as I was, I had to clean my face.  I HAD too!

I also use makeup remover wipes to take off all the makeup before I wash my face.  After that I usually use a face wash, which I will share with you all tomorrow.  :0)

I’ve used a lot of different makeup wipes before, and this next product is something that I’ve used since it came on the market. 



First Impression: When I saw this product, I was adamant about using it because it was a Target brand.  Please don’t get me wrong, I literally LOVE Target, it’s one of my favorite store of all time.  I can blab on about Target, but that’s another post. : P