Friday, April 5, 2013

Color me PINK please!!!


Okay, another obsession that I have is collecting and ridiculously having a hoard of lipsticks! Now, my collection has an array of colors (sadly, mostly from the pink family) and brands from drug-stores to high ends.

I plan to share all of favorite lipsticks with you all, however, sporadically throughout this blog.  

I mean, who doesn’t love a pretty shade of pink lipstick? I think pink lipsticks are versatile and that it can easily compliment any skin tone.  Although, it’s obviously not a nude color, but it can quite possibly surpass as one, with the right shade of pink. 

Like I mentioned earlier, there are so many different shades of pink, yet alone in the pink spectrum of colors. 

Without further ado, please meet one of my favorite pink lipsticks… Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick. 


First Impression: average size, compact lipstick.  Once you open the tube, voila, look at that color! Tell me, that doesn’t make you happy? I was happy, that’s why I bought it right away. :0) the color shade I have is 668 Primrose.  


Again, sometimes, you only see these colors from the outside, only some places let you try the product on.  However, this one, I specifically bought it without even trying it on.  


Anyways, I love how smooth the formula is when you apply it onto your lips.  Luckily there isn’t any strange smell, if you know what I mean. LOL. :0)


As soon as I put this lipstick on, I am ready to go.  Days where I feel like I’m in a rush, I make sure I use this foundation for a quick everlasting touch-up, do my eyebrows (this is a must for me), and put my lipstick on! I can also apply this lipstick as my blush too! Awesome isn’t it? And BAM…I am ready to go! 


Simplicity is so much the look I am trying to go for these days.  Back in the days, I took so much time creating savvy eye shadow looks and etc.  But that’s another blog entry. : P

Back to this amazing lipstick, when using this product, it helps to moisturize your lips while adding some color.  Amazing silky, smooth texture and the color is pretty much on point and stays true to the color.  It lasts all day long, which is a plus for me! 

Of course for another lipstick trick to either give your lips a fuller pout, you can always use lip liner first.  I simply, don’t care for that step.  

Anyways, I bought mines at Target, but you can also buy it at Wal-Mart, Ulta, or any other drug stores. 

For $4.99, I can’t complain for a beautiful lustrous shade of pink.   This is one of those products where I actually buy back-ups, just in case if it goes discontinue for whatever reason.  

Remember it’s always OK to have a little PINK in your life! :)

Have a happy Friday! ;0)

Have an awesome weekend! See you all Monday!

Thanks for reading and please subscribe! :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment