Friday, April 26, 2013

Flirt

I wasn’t planning to discuss about lipsticks twice this week, but since I’ve been using this specific lipstick a lot this week, I thought it made sense for me to share it with you all.

Again, this lipstick obsession is nothing new.  You know I love pink lipsticks as I mention here and my girlfriend recently dared me to be bold and try something new here.  

This is not a surprise that the color lipstick I am about to share with you all is of course- a light shade of pink. 

I know, you all are probably thinking, why does she buy the same color all the time? 

Well, I think the key word obsession sums that up quite clearly.  LOL. : P

I promise to wonder off to another shade soon, maybe in the summer. 

There’s something about a soft color shade of pink that is translucent in a sense that makes me feel comfortable wearing it.  It fit’s me and my personality perfectly

Without further introduction, please meet Flirt Cherub Lipstick


Flirt from Kohls


First Impression: I was surprised to find a decent color lipstick at Kohls.  Honestly they have a lot of cute stuff, especially the LC Conrad Collection.  Right when I saw this color, I knew it was meant for me.  The shade is soft pink, absolutely stunning nude color.  


Cherub

Anyone can definitely wear this shade.  It’s such a calm, neutral based color.  They have plenty of other colors that can provide the vibrant shine and ever lasting effect; at the same time keeping your lips feeling ultra-moist.  


Soft Pink Shade


When I normally sport a dark eye smoky look, this lipstick is a must have.  It gives your lips the shine and tint of color, not taking away any spotlight from your eyes.  That’s how it should be when it comes to smoky eye looks, at least in my opinion. 

Nonetheless, this is my lipstick that I am totally infatuated with this week.  

For $13.50, it isn’t bad compared to other lipsticks out there.  The price is decent for a perfect sheer shade of pink, not to mention, I actually think this lipstick can be comparable to other brand name lipsticks. 

I believe that you can only but this directly from Kohls.  

Honestly, I am pleased with this lipstick! I actually have back-ups of this lipstick! Insane I know, but hey, if you love something, you have to collect as much as you can.  : P

Happy Friday!!

Have an awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment