Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cetaphil


Cetaphil is my best friend.  My everything.  Honestly, ever since I started using this product, I’ve noticed a changed in my skin.  My face looks and feels differently now.

Before my Cetaphil days, I’ve tried a lot of other face products in hopes to reduce acne, blemishes, and everything else.  

Now this product that I am about to talk about, does not promise to reduce any of that.  But for some reason, I took a risk, and it has helped me a lot!

I have mild acne, a lot blemishes especially on my cheeks.  Since using Cetaphil, my face is so much better.  Not that it is has taken all of the acne or blemishes away, it helped reduce them tremendously. 

They specifically have one for acne prone skin and I did try it; however, it caused me to break out even more.  So I had to go back to the original and I planned on sticking to that. 

So part of my face wash routine, requires 3 part.  Yesterday I talked about the makeup remover wipes, today is the wash and the lotion to moisture my face afterwards. 

Without any further introduction, please meet Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion


 


First Impression of the Cetaphil face wash: Decent size with a pump, which is a plus for access. This face cleanser is for all skin types.  Fragrance-free, formula is very soft, easy to apply to scrub off any additional makeup residue on your face.  The face wash product is light-weight, no heavy chemical in here that can sting your eyes.  




I simply press for 2 pumps of the formula and apply it to my face in circular motions, then apply warm water for final rinsing. 

After the wash, my face feels smooth, soft, and hydrated.  :0)

Most importantly it feels so clean.  That makes me feel happy.  Any residue that I had on my face, is now completely gone.  

First Impression of the Cetaphil Lotion: Again, great size with a pump, which is always a plus.  The lotion texture is soft, smooth, and fragrance-free.  The best part is it’s non-greasy.  I don’t like it when lotions make your face feel greasy.  This lotion is also for all skin types. 



 
I normally press for 1 pump and gently apply it to my face and VOILA, my face feels ever so soft! I love that feeling! :0)

That’s pretty much it when it comes to washing my face.  I know a lot of people go into depth and have a vigorous process; I like to keep mine as simple as possible. 

For the Cetaphil lotion its $9.29 and the Cetaphil face wash its $9.49.  Honestly, for the quantity and quality, that is not bad at all.  

I bought mines at Target, but you can also buy it at Wal-Mart.  Visit them on their website, to get a coupon. 

I am really pleased and happy with this product.  It helped my face a lot by keeping it moisturizes and soft.  

Again, please be cautious when switching to use another face wash or lotion, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.  

Good luck if you’re taking this chance, as I hope it works wonder for you too!  :0)

Please have an awesome day! :0)

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment