Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cheater

That’s Cheater mascara from the Balm.  I’ve tried both of the other mascaras before, as I mention here and here.  





I know that I said the body builder mascara was my favorite out of the balm’s mascaras, but this one that I am about to discuss, beats all of them! This one by far is the best to me!! I love it!!




First Impression:  Very small mascara tube, wish it was bigger.  The brush bristles are soft and big. Honestly, one swipe of this mascara, transforms your nonexistence lashes to visible lashes immediately!! I’ve used the mascara by itself, and I am already impressed! I can’t imagine using it with my favorite primer.




There is no smell whatsoever, so that’s a plus.  This mascara is honestly up there with my favorite mascaras! 




The mascara formula is not clumpy and it helps elongates your lashes! I love how it separates my lashes yet making them fuller and longer. Honestly, what’s not to love about that? 

For $18, I think it’s worth it! Again, this mascara does everything that I expect it to do.  I know it can be pricey for a mascara, but to have lashes appear, I think is so worth it to buy. 

I bought mines directly on their website, but you can also buy it at Nordstrom

Have a great day!!

Thanks for reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment