Friday, May 31, 2013

PSSSSST!


Ever woke up late for work or school? Sadly and unfortunately that happened to me just the other day.  I literally did not have time to jump into the shower, if I did, I would never make it to my meeting on time.  

So I remember several weeks ago, one of my girlfriends recommended this next product.  I was skeptical, thinking I would never use this product for what it’s serves to do.  I didn’t occur to me to use dry shampoo.  But I had to that day. 

Ladies, please meet PSSST Dry Shampoo. 


 
First Impression:  I was really nervous using this product and I was desperate.  Not that my hair was that extremely dirty or oily but I never feel comfortable going to work with a day old hair.  This product has a distinct smell, but nothing too heavy that you cannot surpass.