Friday, May 10, 2013

What’s Your Type II


No, you didn’t read the title wrong; it’s actually my second review of what’s your type mascara: tall, dark, and handsome, from the balm.




First Impression:  The bristles are thinner and longer compared to this one here.  This mascara actually lifts the eyelashes and helps elongate them further.  Honestly, I used this product alone and was able to create good length.  The only thing missing was the volume.  



 
Nonetheless, for someone with sparse lashes (I know I’ve said that a million times), but this mascara truly does its job! 




The wand is easy to use and the bristles are firm to help reach and get all of your lashes.  I am glad that I tried this mascara too.  If I use it with my favorite primer, I’m sure my lashes would look amazing! 

However, I will be honest that I somehow prefer the other one better.  Indeed just like the other mascara, it doesn’t smudge and non-clumpy, which are definitely a must for mascaras!

I bought mines for $19, which isn’t bad; it’s just that I prefer the other one instead.  This mascara does perform, but it isn’t my favorite. 

I guess out of the two mascaras, I know exactly which one is my type- the body builder mascara. :)

You can buy this directly on their website or at Nordstrom

Happy Friday!!

Have a great weekend!!! 

Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of buying this but maybe not anymore... Haha thanks for the review though :)
    Please checkout my blog and please leave a comment telling me what you think :) thanks!!
    http://dharapatelio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete