Thursday, May 30, 2013

Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover


Honestly, who doesn’t love to remove all the oily and makeup purities that have been on our face for the last 10-12 hours? I know I do!

You guys know that I hate wearing makeup to sleep whether it’s on the face or my eyes.  You will never hear from me that I skipped washing my face, ever! Okay, never say never, but I hope I never do skip this important routine, tired or not

I’ve talked about this makeup remover cleansing towelettes that I love, however, today; I am sharing my love for this wonderful makeup eye remover. 

Without further introduction, please meet Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover



First Impression: I love it! It works like a charm! Everything- eye shadow, eye liner, and even waterproof mascaras are removed! How awesome is that? This product has no heavy chemical smell and all you need is a little and I used a small disposable cloth to clean my eyes.  It’s definitely easy to use for someone like me, who has sensitive eyes.  



What’s not to love about a product that removes all makeup! It’s important for me especially for my eyes to be clean from all makeup.  I wear contacts, so I have to make sure that my eyes are super clean! 


For the 4.2 ounce size it’s $9.50, it is rather pricey for a waterproof eye makeup remover, but I think it’s worth it and it should last you for at least a couple of months. 

You can only buy this product from Sephora or their website

This week has pass by so fast!! Have a great day!! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment