Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Conceal It


Hello everyone!!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! :)
 
Honestly lately I’ve been very lazy with my makeup.  I’m not sure if it’s because of the weather and how hot it is outside, I’ve been wearing less makeup lately.  This isn’t bad at all, in fact, I actually enjoy taking only 5 minutes and I am all set to go!

My face has lots of flaws, blemishes, pimples, you name it, I have it. I feel more comfortable when my blemishes are covered.  Therefore, I use this concealer for days when I need the quick cover up. 

Ladies, meet the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage




First Impression: Two unique concealers in one, to help cover the blemishes more flawlessly.  Honestly, the formula consistency is soft and creamy.  A little goes a long way.  The two tone duo concealers help blend and cover any problematic areas on your face nicely. 




Helps with discoloration, imperfections, and redness; I use this lot near my nose.  For some reason, around my nose area is where I have a lot of redness.  My color is between SC-3 and SC-4.



I have the medium shade concealer.  This works better with my skin tone.  But they have an array of shades that can match any skin tone and complexion. 

I really like this product a lot, however, the only thing I may not like much about it is the price.  For some reason, I was adamant about spending $30 on this concealer.  I can’t seem to get pass this price, for some reason, I am not sure if it is worth to buy concealers at this price.  I know what you all are thinking; I am willing to spend $20 on a mascara, but not concealer?  I have yet; the reason why I feel this way. 

I mean other than that, this product does deliver and cover all the imperfections.  

I bought mines at Macy’s but you can buy it directly on their website

Have a happy Tuesday!

Thanks for reading!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment