Monday, May 13, 2013

Cabana Boy


Okay, seriously, I will try not to write about any more blushes for a while, except, it’s so hard to do so since I love blushes!

But, I promise to at least try my best not too! : P

Look at this blush, CabanaBoy




First Impression:  Again, kudos to the balm’s graphic designer, these blushes covers are way too adorable! I love them!!  Now, this color is very pretty with specks of subtle shimmery.  This color is a rosy dusty pink which is very soft and warm.  




What’s not to love about this blush? I’ve been using this past weekend and absolutely am in love with it! 




It’s definitely pigmented, so a little goes a long way.  Slightly embrace this beautiful color on your cheekbones and you will automatically look so cute and luminous! 

For $21, that isn’t bad, it’s average price for blushes.  I personally love this one a lot and cannot wait to sport this on my cheekbones, during my summer days at the beach! :)

I bought mines directly from the website, but you can also purchase it at Nordstrom

Happy Monday!!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment