Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Put a Lid on it



I’ve talked about this product here, where I mentioned that I normally apply this on my eyelids as a primer.  It works beautifully, trust me. 

However, there is actually another product that I think is also great and deserves the praising.  




First Impression:  Box is super cute, however, the size of this product is really small.  However, when I actually used this product it worked amazingly!!  There is no smell, which is definitely a plus. It’s quick to dry and simply holds your shadows to stay put all day long!






Honestly, that’s the important part, making sure that your eye shadows last all day long and that it doesn’t smear! I recently used this product as the primer then applied my new favorite eye shadow pallet on top.  




This sheer, mattifying formula is great and it does not leave any residue on your eyelids and absorbs any excess oil.  This is perfect for everyone, all skin tone and complexion. 

For layers of everlasting eye shadows, this product is a must.  

This product cost $18, which honestly isn’t bad since it does deliver on what it’s supposed to do. The only thing I don’t like is the size, I wish it was bigger

I bought mines directly from the balm website; however, you can buy it at Nordstrom

Seriously, for long lasting shadows to stay put, I definitely recommend this or my other favorite.  

Have a great day!!!

Thanks for reading!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment