Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Perfect Gel Liner


Honestly, I love using eye pencils because they are so easy to use and apply.  However, once in a while, I love to have the bold, intense eyes.  How do I achieve that look? Well, simply with this next amazing product.

Without further introduction, please meet Bobbi Brown’s Gel Liner.



First Impression: Comes in a cute little jar, the gel formula is amazing! It’s black and very intense! I love this gel liner and the best part; it stays on all day long!! Smudge-free and it doesn’t fade nor smear!




They have a lot of different colors, but I love using black or sometimes brown.  It’s hard for me to wear colorful gel liners or eye pencils, maybe one day; I’ll attempt to use it.  : P




The gel liner comes off as a liquid look, which is why I love this product even more! It’s so easy to use and apply to your eyelids, creating the thin or thick lines, of course depending on your preferences.  

I normally use this with my favorite gel liner brush, which I will share with you all tomorrow.  

For $23, it’s worth it because it really produces an exceptional liner for our eyes! It really does give you that pop and/or soft or intense look! 

I bought mines at Macy’s but you can buy it directly on their website.  

Honestly, I love this product and I highly recommend this to everyone! :)

Have an awesome day!

Thanks for reading!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Loved this review!! Been looking for a gel eyeliner for a while might try this one xx

    Christina
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete