Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fresh Tangerines


You know that I love to use hand sanitizers that smells absolutely amazing!!

Last night, my boyfriend went to the mall, apparently he stopped by Bath and Body Works, knowing that it’s one of my favorite stores to peruse through.  

He surprised me with a new hand sanitizer for my office.  Couple of days prior, I said the one in my office was running out; guess he does listen, when I talk, :)

This was the boyfriend’s pick, Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked Tangerines




First Impression: It smells so good! Really refreshing and rejuvenating! Smells like fresh peel tangerines! Now, of course, if you do not like tangerines, I highly wouldn’t recommend buying it.  It’s not overwhelming, but you can definitely smell the tangerines! 





They have a lot of different choices- have fun smelling them! I love the popping beads they have in this sanitizer; it really makes your hands feel cleaner!  




For a hand sanitizer, like I said before in this post here, Bath & Body Works sanitizers are one of the best!  Again, this has a pump to release the sanitizer, which is always a plus!  

I honestly love this sanitizer! Great choice by the BF! :)

For $5, it’s not too bad considering the size! It usually lasts up to 3 months, which isn’t shabby at all! 

Of course, you would have to buy it at Bath & Body Works

It’s funny, how a little delicious smell, can make a person feels so much at ease and relaxed. 

Have a great day! 

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, it looks amazing :) So annoying we don't have bath and body works in Denmark :/ xx Great post

    www.Lifeasizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete