Friday, June 7, 2013

MAC Vanilla


Pigmented eye shadow powders can be used in a very powerful way, that’s if you want an intense look.  

MAC Cosmetics pigmented eye shadow powders are excellent!  I love their pigmented shadows; they have a huge array of colors to choose from.  

However, one of my favorites is the MAC Vanilla Pigment Shadow Powder



First Impression: Love the intense, sultry white vanilla color.  Honestly, it’s such a beautiful color as a shadow or highlighter.  Of course it super pigmented, so a little, goes a long way.  I normally apply this with either my MAC 217 brush or my finger.  But please trust me when I say a little goes a long way. 


 


To intense the eye shadow powder even more, you can wet the tip of your brush or finger and apply.  That will cause a very dramatic, beautiful look!

Aside from using as an eye shadow, occasionally when I forget my highlighter, I use this shadow powder to highlight my nose and cheeks. It works beautifully! You have this nice glow on your face, nothing too dramatic, just perfect. 

I love products that can be used for multiple purposes! :)

For $21, I think it’s worth it because it last a very long time! I have this for quite some time now, and I still have a lot left! :) Also, if you noticed, the container is different, compares to mine.  It’s slightly elongated now. 

I bought mines at Macy’s but you can buy it directly on their website here

With a beautiful color like this MAC Vanilla, it can really enhance your face, especially the eyes, making you feel pretty awesome! :)

Happy Friday!!

Have an amazing weekend! :0)

Again, I cannot believe its June already! This year is flying by!! : P

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment