Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Scented Shimmer Powder


I love this next product so much! The smell lingers on your skin for hours, the shimmers glows on your skin for hours, and the best part- your look amazingly awesome for hours

Without further introductions, ladies meet Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh and Clean Scented Shimmer Powder. 





Please note, sadly that Victoria Secret doesn’t carry this product anymore.  However, they have some items here that are similar to this product or you can buy it on amazon.  I just think this product deserves a review even though it’s not sold in stores anymore. 

First impression: It’s a cute little bottle, with a fluff brush that you easily brush along your skin.  Seconds later, a beautiful sparkly glow appears.  Now the shimmer is not overwhelming at all, just perfect. I love this product a lot because it smells phenomenal and the product does truly deliver.  I mean who doesn’t love a little shimmer and glow? : P




I normally apply this when I am going out at night with the girls or the BF or at the beach.  It’s honestly a nice, fun glow to have. It makes you feel sexy in a way. :)


Shimmer Powder

I bought this for $12.99, which isn’t bad since it delivers plus I really love the smell and enjoy this product a lot! 

I know I keep on mentioning how much I love it, because it’s truly a great product to have. :)

Just wish I used it more often before when the product was still available so I can have back-ups, but at this point, this product seems to last quite some time now.  When I do finish it, I can always count on amazon or try something new. :)

Now I know that VS doesn’t carry this specific one anymore, but I am sure that these new shimmer powders serves the same justice.  If you desperately want to try it, then amazon will be your best friend to locate this product.  

Have an awesome day!

Please share with me if you guys decided to try one of VS new powder products or you actually went on a hunt to find this specific one. : P

Thanks so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment