Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Korres Lip Butter


This next product is absolutely amazing!!! Provides a soft tinted, shine, moisturized lips! The best part, the lip butter tastes oh so yummy! And you will look absolutely stunning!! :)

Please meet Korres Lip Butter




First Impression:  For $12, I was quite skeptical on the price.  I mean let’s be honest, that much for a lip balm/gloss? I was adamant about buying it, so I asked to try it first before I make the full commitment and purchase.  The sales person said yes, of course. 



The Lip Butter that I tried on was Quince Sheer Rose and I was in love.  I knew this color was gorgeous from the lid and when I first opened it.  It looks like a dark powerful, bright pink, but when applied, lips are very settled in a cute pinkish way.  I love it! :)


 


You guys know that I am obsessed with pink lipsticks and now I may be into the pink glosses! My lips feel oh so soft and the color is beautifully tinted with a sheer shine.  I’ve been using this on the go; I quickly use my finger and applied.  

The end look is pretty awesome.  So for $12, it’s not so bad for a great turn out.  But the main reason on why I absolutely love this product is how soft my lips really are! I love that! 

They have an array of different colors that you can choose from.  But this color is just perfect for me. 

I bought it at Sephora, however, you can still check out other cool items on their main website

For a beautiful pinkish everlasting gloss, this product is a must have in my makeup bag! 

Have a great day!! :)

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really good. We have nominated you for the Liebster award! Make sure you check out our blog and answer the questions.

    Good luck xx

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete