Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dry Hands II


Okay, I know I’ve mentioned before that I occasionally have dry hands and I use this product here.  I still use and love that product.  However, I’ve been trying something new and it works great as well.




First Impression: I bought this as a travel size because I was adamant about spending $12 for it.  I mean even for $12 for this size, is rather expensive.   For some reason, that day at Sephora, that salesperson was raving on and on about it for like 15 minutes! Sadly I listened about it for that long! After her constant, not nagging, recommendation, I gave in.  




Boy was I glad I gave in! This product is totally awesome!! The crème is super-creamy easy to apply on hands.  The crème penetrates quickly to provide your hands an instant soft, smooth gratification and most importantly it smells delicious. 

Made with Shea butter and it’s neither oily nor greasy at all, this is a plus in my makeup bag! It’s light-weight and the scent isn’t so overwhelming.  You can easily toss this in your purse, when you’re on the go! 

They have a big size too, but this travel size last quite some time now- which is great! In addition, they have a lot of different crèmes.  It’s definitely worth checking out.  The only thing that I’m still skeptical about is the price; wish it was a little cheaper. 

You can buy it directly on their website or at Sephora

Lesson I learn from this story, sometimes, the salesperson can be right. 

Have a great day!!
Thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment