Thursday, March 13, 2014

Victoria’s Secret Body Mist



                     


As Monday’s post isn’t obvious or this post; you should tell that I absolutely love Victoria’s Secret stuff.  Their clothes are too darn cute but even better their body mist are super AMAZING! I’ve used a lot of their fragrance in the past, but lately I’ve been wearing this one specifically. 

                   

Noir Tease Body Mist, as if the name doesn’t say enough, this fragrance is definitely teased wonderfully with a flowery scent! It’s blended with black vanilla, frozen pears, and blooming gardenia.  If that doesn’t entice you to buy it, I suggest that you sample it.  

                   
Honestly, if you are not sure if this is your kind of fragrance, spray a little on the perfume sample stick at the store and walk around to embrace the smell.  It’s truly a nice fragrant.  

                  

It only cost $10 for a travel size and $25 for an 8.4oz.  I preferably choose the travel size as I put one in my office and one in my gym bag.  It’s durable and can be easily toss in the bags.  

They have a bunch of other things specifically with this scent here.  

If you are currently using this body mist or planning to try it out, please comment below and let me know. Trust me, you won't be disappointed! This bottle that I have, it's half-way empty! :)

Have a wonderful Thursday!! Almost the weekend!! :)

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment