Friday, March 7, 2014

Oh My Tory...



                


So I’ve been lusting over a pair of Tory Burch for a long time! However, the price of these bad boys isn’t cheap! A pair cost at least $225!! I’ve been thinking long and hard about whether these shoes would be a great investment.  It took me couple of years to really decide on whether or not they would be worth the price.   

                 
Last Christmas, the BF didn’t know what to get me for Christmas and anniversary, so he surprised me with a pair of Tory Burch Reva Leather flats with the signature gold metal logo! I was immediately in love with this style.  The leather is soft and it honestly looks beautiful!  I had an “ahhhh” moment. 
                 
I looked at these shoes for couple of weeks contemplating if it was worth keeping or should I return them to get something else.  The BF insisted that since I love wearing flats; why not wear something that is comfortable.  After his statement, I can’t concur and object? So I kept these bad boys! :)