Friday, March 7, 2014

Oh My Tory...



                


So I’ve been lusting over a pair of Tory Burch for a long time! However, the price of these bad boys isn’t cheap! A pair cost at least $225!! I’ve been thinking long and hard about whether these shoes would be a great investment.  It took me couple of years to really decide on whether or not they would be worth the price.   

                 
Last Christmas, the BF didn’t know what to get me for Christmas and anniversary, so he surprised me with a pair of Tory Burch Reva Leather flats with the signature gold metal logo! I was immediately in love with this style.  The leather is soft and it honestly looks beautiful!  I had an “ahhhh” moment. 
                 
I looked at these shoes for couple of weeks contemplating if it was worth keeping or should I return them to get something else.  The BF insisted that since I love wearing flats; why not wear something that is comfortable.  After his statement, I can’t concur and object? So I kept these bad boys! :)

                 
Honestly, the first day was difficult.  Not sure because the leather didn’t stretch to fit my feet properly, but I tell you I had blister attacks on both feet!! It was painful and quite nasty!! I was sad that this happened.  I thought to myself maybe it’s still too “new” and it needs time to fit properly.  Well, that time frame was not a couple of days! It actually started to feel a little comfortable after weeks of discomfort and blister pains. 

                   
Now I am at the stage where it’s been stretched out and is finally at ease with both feet.  I am happy to say that the “painful” stage is over and now I truly do enjoy wearing these flats.  Granted, it took so long to feel at home in these flats.  But overall, I love the style and happy with these flats.  

The BF bought them at Nordstrom, but you can buy it here and here

For style and weeks of pain to comfort, I think it’s worth it considering since they are truly stylish and cute.  I saw another pair that I liked, but I am not sure if I can endure the pain again.  So we shall see. 

If any of you own a pair of Tory Flats, did you guys experience what I did, please let me know below. 

Happy Friday and it’s honestly good to be back!! :)

As always, thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. These shoes do hurt in the beginning tho. lol

    ReplyDelete