Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pair of Toms



                       
I love to wear comfortable shoes, I mean who doesn’t? A pair of Toms simply does provide that justice.  As soon as I put them on, I automatically have that “ahhh” moment.  It’s that comfortable.  It’s so comfortable that I have at least 5 pairs in different colors.  I mean, if the quantity doesn’t speak enough, I don’t really know what else I can say.
They are versatile and very cute.  So cute that it really is a simple pair of shoes.  But the best part about these shoes is truly the purpose and meaning behind each pair.  The genius who created this shoe, decided to dedicate a pair of shoes for those in need with every purchase being made.  I mean how awesome is that?  How can I not support that? 
                       
As you can see, I wear it so much that the color is starting to fade, but nonetheless, I don’t care because I love to wear these shoes.  They have an array of colors and styles to choose from, but the classics have always been my go-to.  Maybe one day I might get the wedges, as they look comfy too. 
                       
I bought mines at Nordstrom’s, but you can also buy it directly on their website.  It cost about $48 and honestly, it’s comfortable and most importantly, they donate another pair to someone in need.  Therefore, I like to support this movement as it is a great cause. 

Do you guys wear and support Toms? Please comment below.  :)

I am so happy that it is Thursday, loving how this week is quickly moving by.  
Have a great day and as always, thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment