Monday, March 17, 2014

Matte Powder







                       Urban Decay Matte Powder 
Honestly how many ladies out there have the same dilemma like I do? My face is super oily, by mid-day, I am practically glistening!  Not sure how many ladies out there find that “look” attractive, but I sure don’t.  I’ve been an avid fan of Laura Mercier for a long time and although nothing is wrong, sometimes I just need a change; a change in hopes for better not worst.
                      Urban Decay Matte Powder
Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder has been awesome!! I love this product! The size is decent, portable, and the pop of color purple is a gem.  I’ve been using this since January and based on these pictures, it doesn’t seem as if I used it as much.  But trust me; I do on a daily basis. :)

                     Urban Decay Matte Powder
This pressed powder controls the oil and stops the shine and that’s exactly what I need.  My T-zone and nose always get shiny and since using this powder, it has works wonder for me.  This powder is translucent so in comes on invisible and it works nicely with all skin tones.  

                    Urban Decay Matte Powder
It’s made of rice powder infused with tea tree oil to help with sensitive skin.  Honestly, this product is amazing and I truly love it.  It’s comparable to my Laura Mercier, but lately this is my got to product, maybe because of the compact size too.  

                    Urban Decay Matte Powder
I bought mines for $32 at Macy’s; however you can buy it directly on their website or at Sephora.  For that price, I think it’s worth it and it lasts long.  I’m using it for three months and it still seems brand new.  

If you guys are using it please comment below and let me know how you like it. :)

Have a wonderful Monday!!

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I like using this powder, i think its pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete