Monday, March 10, 2014

The Perfect Raglan Tee

Victoria's Secret Raglan Tee



I’ve been an avid lover of Victoria’s Secret ever since I had my driver’s license cruising to the mall ever weekend! I love their pop of color clothes, lotions, and intimate clothing.  However, I really love their Pink Raglan Tee!!
              

They are ultra-soft, light-weight, and very comfortable! So comfortable that I have 4 of these tops in different colors! I know, I know, kind of obsessive! But it’s perfect to wear on a low-key day.  With spring approaching, I think I will be wearing these tops a lot (hence different colors). 

              
Right now it is on sale for 2 for $40, original price at $24.99.  Not so bad for $20 tee.  They do have some on clearance online, for $17.99, assorted colors.  
                     

You can buy them directly online here (here for clearance colors) or go to the stores.  I think the stores have more selections to choose from.  The style is slouchy so it’s runs a bit big; therefore I suggest you try them on.  

Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way that these shirts feel, but I always feel like they are too sheer for my taste. Maybe they are supposed to be worn with a cami underneath, but it gets so hot in Houston that I don't want to be layering these when summer arrives.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally understand!! I usually wear a cami underneath the lighter shades of colors. Luckily for the maroon one, I don't need too! :)

    ReplyDelete