Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You Are My Cup of Tea


Bigelow's Green Tea




Ever since I took my diet and fitness seriously, not extremely, I’ve been cutting down on my coffee intake a lot.  I have it every now and then, but I am trying not to drink them as much as I used to.  I decided that I rather drink Green Tea then coffee.  It’s less in calories and it’s more beneficial in so many ways.  For the list of beneficial reasons, read more here.

                      
The green tea that I loved to drink since I started my weight loss journey would have to be Bigelow’s Green Tea.  Honestly, it makes a perfect cup of tea.  I know that sounds cheesy and a bit of a cliche, but really it is.  You know how some brands of tea, the tea leaves may be too strong and it smells; but for this one, the fragrant is not intense at all.   

                     
It’s so easy to drink and I love it.  Aside from my 64 + ounces of water daily, I drink at least 3-4 cups of green tea.  I try to drink one after ever meal.  This may be too much for some people, but it’s enough for me.  Everyone’s body works differently, so please make sure you honestly listen to your body on how much it needs.  

                    
The color is dark and it’s so delicious.  I’ve tried so many different types of green tea and this brand is hands down one of the best!! It makes me genuinely please and happy. :) 

It’s definitely a great way to start my morning right. When I drink green tea, I don’t have to worry about counting calories.  This is just a pure simple cup of comfort.   It really helps with curving my appetite and keeping me full and energized.  Again, this may work for me but it may work differently for you.  Please use at your own discretion, as I am not a physician.  I am just sharing what works for me. 

I bought mines directly online but you can buy it at Target or Wal-Mart.  They have a variety of flavors to choose from, but the classic version of green tea suits me best.  They also have organic too! 

Have an amazing Wednesday and like always- THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! :)

2 comments: