Friday, March 14, 2014

H20



                                

I’m sure you all know the importance of drinking water, therefore I won’t preach on those factors; instead you can read the beneficial reasons here.

                                       
Aside from my daily dosages of green tea, I drink a ton of water.  I am usually committed to 64oz or more. It’s been suggested that you need at least 8 cups of water a day and personally for me, it helps to have something help me be accountable for that. 

                         
I introduce the Tervis Water Bottle.  As you can see specifically for my own personal taste, I have the one and only New England Patriots water bottle.  Oh my love for the New England Patriots and specifically Tom Brady is another post for another day. :)

                   
As you can see this water bottle is huge! It’s up to 24oz and how adorable is the lid with the little hook handle? Obviously too cute to pass up!  Aside from the fact of the appearance, it’s truly a durable water bottle.  The best part about this water bottle is the features: double-wall construction and insulation that keeps the water hot or cold! I mean how awesome is that? I normally use it for cold water with my 3 slices of lemon.  I find it refreshing and rejuvenating to have slices of lemon in my water.  Luckily for me, my parent’s house hosts a lemon tree. :)
 
                            
Another plus side to this water bottle is the measuring contents.  It helps measure up how much water you’ve consumed.  For me, I refill this baby at least 4 times daily and that’s more than enough of my 64oz requirement.  Again, everyone is different and you should know how much water your body can take.  Personally, this water bottle helped me drink and maintain my water goals.  Honestly, I only drink water, green tea, and occasionally coffee.  Oh yeah, occasionally an alcoholic beverage (just being honest) :)

Having this water bottle by my side daily, truly help me to my path of weight loss too.  It keeps me full and hydrated.  Sometimes, when I drink water with lemon or any other fruits it does help curve my cravings.  A blogger that I love and follow (daily because of her awesome monthly workouts) have two wonderful recipes you can find here and here.  They both are delicious!!! 

I bought mines at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for $29.99.  I know it’s expensive but I think of it as an investment to refill for water instead of reaching for a water bottle.  I carry this everywhere with me- work, gym, and shopping.  They also sell this on Amazon and directly on the Tervis website

There are plenty of designs to choose from so you can personalize it your way.  But if you’re a die-hard fan of New England Patriots like me, then you will love the design! :)

Are you guys doing anything fun this weekend? I am off to celebrate my little, technically not little anymore, brother’s birthday all weekend long! 

Have a wonderful Friday and an awesome weekend! 

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment